Its been said… “There are about 33,000 decisions to make when planning a home, and the builder only makes a couple dozen of them.”
As you ponder some home design details, perhaps you, like so many others, have questions like…
- What is the best way to plan things?
- To make things look right… does “A” look better than “B”?
- Will I want to achieve a certain look but not even realize what I’m getting until it is built?
- Does my designer know this stuff?
- Is a designer going to explain options to me, or offer selections to choose from?
Well if you have any of those concerns let Wyatt help calm your concerns. The following links show you some of the details we have worked through and the solutions we created. Enjoy!
Aesthetics & How to Accent Architectural Features
LANDING BEAMS CORRECTLY
EXTERIOR DESIGN PROCESS (showing a remodel)
CREATING A DESIGN THAT FLOWS
See Wyatt House Plans on YouTube